Check out Full Terms & Conditions of Caixun Malaysia Year End Giveaway Campaign 2021 here!.
Caixun Malaysia Year End Giveaway Campaign 2021: Full Terms & Conditions
1. Caixun Year End Giveaway Campaign (the “Campaign”) is organised by “Caixun Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.” (the “Organiser”).
2. The Campaign is open to all Malaysians aged 18 years and above, except for the employees of the Organiser including their immediate family members, their advertising and sales promotion agencies, as well as principals and sub-distributors.
3. Persons under the age of 18 years (“Minor”) may not participate unless their parent or legal guardian has reviewed and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. If You are a parent or legal guardian permitting a Minor to participate, You agree to: (i) supervise the Minor’s participation; (ii) assume all risks associated with the Minor’s participation, (iii) assume any liability resulting from the Minor’s participation; (iv) ensure the accuracy and truthfulness of all information submitted by the Minor or, if required by the laws of Your jurisdiction, submit all required information truthfully and accurately on behalf by the Minor; and (v) assume responsibility and are bound by these Terms and Conditions for the Minor’s access and participation.
4. The Campaign consists of a lucky draw event, which starts on 1 December 2021 at 00:00, and ends on 15 December 2021 at 23:59 (“Campaign Period”). Any entries received before/ after the Campaign Period will not be entertained and will be disqualified.
5. The Organiser reserves the right to amend, extend, or terminate any part or all of the Campaign at any time without prior notice.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE THE CAMPAIGN:
6. Subject to the terms and conditions below in this section, participants who wish to participate are required to: -
a) “Like” Caixun Malaysia Official Facebook page (@CaixunMalaysia)
b) “Like” & “Share” the specific giveaway Facebook Post
c) Fill up the Google Form attached with correct details & answer, then submit (link: https://bit.ly/3CB9UOS)
7. Participant is required to provide correct/ true answer towards the question set by organizer (in the Google Form). Wrong or unclear answer shall be deemed disqualified from this campaign, even if the full details are submitted via Google Form.
8. One (1) submission equal to one (1) entry. Each participant is eligible for one (1) entry only, based on IC/ Passport number submitted.
9. Duplicate entry shall be calculated as one (1) entry, based on clause (8) herein mentioned.
10. no proof of purchase is needed to participate in this campaign.
11. Each participant is entitled to win away one (1) prize only throughout the campaign period.
METHODS OF DRAW:
12. A total of twenty-six (26) winners will be selected at the end of campaign.
13. The drawing method will be in a randomized drawing from all eligible entries received at the end of campaign and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process.
14. Winners’ announcement will be made within seven (7) working days after the campaign ended, it will announce and posted on Caixun Official Facebook Page and Instagram Page.
15. The lucky draw prize(s) are fixed as below, further request of change/ exchange shall not be acceptable.
a) Grand Prize: LE-50S2G Caixun 50” Android TV x 1 winner
b) Special Prize 1: Mini Wireless Keyboard x 5 winners
c) Special Prize 2: Caixun Travel Thermo Pouch Set x 5 winners
d) Special Prize 3: Caixun Thermo Flask x 15 winners
16. All lucky draw prize(s) mentioned in clause (15) are not entitled for any warranty by manufacturer. In the case of defect/ service/ repair needed, winners are to bear the responsibility at it sole discretion.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS:
17. The Organiser shall not be responsible and disclaims any liability for any inaccurate prize details supplied to any participant by any third party connected with this Campaign.
18. The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with alternative prizes of similar value at any time without prior notice. Prizes are not redeemable for cash, vouchers or any other items and are not transferable.
19. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify entries that are incomplete, illegible, submitted beyond the deadline, or entries without proper proof of purchase.
20. The decision of the appointed panel of judges is final. No correspondence, queries, appeal or anything similar will be entertained.
21. All winners from the campaign will be notified by WhatsApp/ Facebook Private Message/ Email. Winners will also be announced on Caixun Malaysia official Facebook page. If the winner cannot be contacted after three (3) attempts consecutively, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the Participants and the next qualified Participants will be selected.
22. Prizes will be delivered to their respective winners.
23. Participants are entitled to win only one (1) lucky draw prize throughout the campaign period.
24. All prizes are bound to the terms and conditions attached to the prizes and must be claimed within the stipulated time frame, otherwise the Organiser shall reserve the right to have it forfeited.
25. The Organiser shall have no liability to the participants in any respect whatsoever. All participants are fully responsible for any costs incurred due to injuries, damages or claims whether directly or indirectly caused by their participation in the campaign, publicity programmes, prize presentation ceremony and from the redemption/usage of the prizes.
26. Participants shall be solely responsible for any taxes or duties payable, insurance and other additional costs involved as a result of participation in this Campaign or winning/using any prizes thereunder. By accepting/using any prizes, participants agree to indemnify the Organiser, all its business partners and other parties related to the campaign, including their directors, officers, employees and agents from any claim, prosecution, judgement, damages, loss or liability incurred and against any failure to remit the tax payable to the relevant authorities related to his/her participation in the Campaign and his/her acceptance, redemption or use of any prizes.
27. By participating in the campaign, the participant(s) agree and consent to give the Organiser the rights to use his/her personal particulars and/or information for the purposes of including, but not limited to advertising and/or any other forms of publicity from time to time without any fees, costs and expenses. The participant(s) may make his/her request via email to the Organiser (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the event he/she intends to withdraw his/her consent to disclose any personal information held by the Organiser.
28. The Organiser reserves the right to amend any terms and conditions of the Campaign at any time without prior notice.
29. All images and artwork used for the Campaign are for illustration purposes only.
30. Caixun Malaysia reserved the right to appoint a third party (3rd) vendor or service provider to handle the fulfilment or making available of the item and delivery of the item to you (“the appointed delivery service provider”). By providing your personal information including name, delivery address, contact numbers, email address and other information to Caixun Malaysia, Caixun Malaysia can use/ disclose to the appointed delivery service provider for the purpose of delivery service.
31. If any Prize(s) are return to Caixun Malaysia or the appointed delivery service provider “unclaimed”, the customer may request Caixun Malaysia or the appointed delivery service provider to redeliver the unclaim Prize(s) to the customer, but the customer need to bear the full delivery cost of the unclaimed Prize(s).
32. If the customer did not receive the Prize(s) upon the expiry of 30 working days after the campaign period ends, it will be the responsibility of customer to inform Caixun Malaysia no later than seven (7) working days from the Prize(s) receipt expiry and Caixun Malaysia will arrange for the delivery of the Prize(s) to the customer upon receipt proof of non-delivery from appointed delivery service provider. The customer will not have any recourse against Caixun Malaysia if the customer allow the expiry of the said 7 working days and the customer will be considered to have had received and accepted the Prize(s) in good order.
33. Delivery will be made within Malaysia only. Caixun Malaysia reserve the right to refuse or disqualified or reject customers who key in other countries address.
34. Caixun Malaysia shall not held responsible or liable for any delay or non-delivery, lost, damage or stolen of Prize(s).
35. The terms and conditions herein shall be governed by laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with the terms and conditions and this campaign shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
36. By participating the Campaign, you agree and accept the full terms and conditions mentioned herein.