1． Power on Failure
1) Check the AC cord of TV is plugged in or not
2) Disconnect the plug and reconnect to the socket after 60 seconds, to check if the TV can be turned on
3) Check If the TV can be turned on via panel buttons, fails via remote control,
l If yes, please replace the new battery and confirm if it is ok, if still not, exchange new remote control
4) Check If the TV can be turned on via remote control, fails via panel button
l If yes, please check if the panel buttons are locked
5) Please call service center when your TV not ok after above operation.
2． Why does TV switch on automatically, when the same has been switched off through remote?
1) Check if you set the time in the clock menu- on time, as TV will be switched on when the set on time reach.
a. Cancel the on time that you set.
2) Check if you set the time in the clock menu-off time, as TV will enter standby mode when the set off time reach.
a. Cancel the off time that you set.
3) Check if there is no signal Within 15 minutes, as the TV will auto sleep under this condition. but This function is not available in all models.
4) Please call service center when your TV not ok after above operation.