Unable to search for Wi-Fi hotspot
1) Please check if the TV WIFI switch is on.
2) Please check whether other devices (including smartphone, computer, etc.) around you can search for this wireless hotspot.
a. If your smartphone or computer cannot search for the wireless hotspot, please check your wireless router: Is the wireless feature on? Is SSID hidden? If the wireless function of your wireless router is set to on, but you select to hide the SSID, you will not be able to search for the wireless router's network name; therefore, you should set your wireless router not to hide the SSID, then power off and restart the wireless router, then your devices will be able to search for wireless hotspots.
b. If your smartphone or computer can search for the wireless hotspot, please check whether the TV is within the coverage of the Wi-Fi signal. If your TV is away from the wireless router, there is no Wi-Fi coverage; therefore, you have to adjust the location of your wireless router or TV to make sure that your TV is within coverage range of the wireless signal. Please do not have your wireless router and TV be separated by several walls, preventing for affecting the Wi-Fi signal.
3) Please turn off and restart your wireless router. It is recommended to turn off the wireless router, cut off the power, and wait for 30 seconds. Then connect the power and restart to search Wi-Fi signal again.
4) Please turn off and restart the TV. It is recommended to turn off the TV, cut off the power, and wait for 30 seconds. Then connect the power and restart the TV to search Wi-Fi signal again.
5) Make a factory reset to see if it is restored.
6) If you have tried all the steps above, but this problem cannot be solved, please call service center