Conditions of Warranty
Caixun Malaysia Sdn Bhd (“Caixun”) will provide warranty to Original Buyer (“buyer”) upon buying Caixun product(s) (“product”). As such, buyer will be exempt from defect materials and workmanship under regular use. Buyer shall fix the defects through Caixun Authorised Service Centres.
I. Period & terms and conditions of Caixun warranty:
1. This Warranty applies only to Caixun product purchased through: -
a. Caixun Authorised reseller(s) in Malaysia or;
b. Caixun Authorised dealer(s) in Malaysia or;
c. Caixun Official Online Store(s)/ platform(s) in Malaysia.
2. Warranty valid through registering online at http://www.caixun-global.com/my/ and it must be from an authorized seller (mentioned in clause (1)) in Malaysia with purchasing date clearly stated. Caixun is not liable for any unclear information, lost of original purchasing receipt and whatsoever in the event of warranty claim needed.
3. Buyer is advised to register their e-Warranty within 30 days from purchasing date based on original receipt from an authorized seller. Alternatively, buyer shall held responsibility in keeping their original purchasing receipt in the event of warranty claim needed.
4. Buyer shall take note that the warranty period starts based on product(s) purchasing date, not e-Warranty registered date.
5. Caixun reserved the right to reject warranty claims or services, if there is no e-warranty registered, or no found of record on Caixun website, lost of original receipt, important information not recorded/ or written or unclear copies.
6. Warranty is valid in Malaysia only.
7. In the event of defect of product, buyer need to contact Caixun thru sending e-mail or contact Caixun hotline as you may find on Caixun website http://www.caixun-global.com/my/ or section (VI) of this Terms & Conditions.
8. If buyer choose to courier or forward Caixun product(s) for servicing at Caixun Authorized Service Centre, it should be under full insurance, well packed, clearly describe the defect or failing operation and prepaid transportation fee. Original purchasing receipt shall be attached together in the package (if any). Otherwise, e-Warranty record shall be evaluated by Caixun.
9. Kindly contact Caixun for e-Warranty checking before servicing.
10. On-site service is available for all TV sizes. Kindly contact Caixun hotline or e-mail to require more information regarding this.
11. Buyer should bear in mind that product might took any longer time to be repaired or serviced due to part(s) availability.
12. Caixun is not liable directly or indirectly for financial losses or claims from third party resulting from failure of using the product or the use or loss of use of product.
13. Warranty of product is as specified below except for consumables, exterior cosmetics parts, appearance plastic parts, options, accessories, battery, and adaptor.
14. Buyer is eligible to claim the warranty In the event of defect causes by manufacturing in material and workmanship and/ or malfunction during warranty period under normal use and condition and in compliance with Law of Malaysia.
15. Permanent records which have important data related to product’s warranty is advisable to keep a copy by buyer in the event if the information or data might lose or change in any electronic memory product under particular situations. Caixun is not liable for any data lost or otherwise declared unusable as a result of static charge build-up, electronic noise from nearby appliances, improper use, repairs, defects, or any other cause.
16. Caixun will not responsible for any data loss during repair procedure, as repair and verification procedure for certain components may result in cancellation of data and programs in the memories of products, so the saving data and program contained in the product is necessary.
17. Warranty is restricted to the expense of replacing the product with the same or equivalent product or repair of the product whichever is lower.
18. After product repaired or replaced, only the remaining warranty will be applied.
19. Caixun reserves the right to replace the malfunction part(s) with same value or reconditioned part.
20. Caixun reserves the right to alter, cancel, extend, terminate or suspend the policy at its sole discretion without any prior notice.
II. Details of Product Warranty:
1. In the event buyer participated in “Caixun Extended Warranty” Campaign, kindly refer to “Caixun Extended Warranty” Campaign full terms and conditions on Caixun Official Website (http://www.caixun-global.com/my/) with regarding warranty coverage and any other relevant information. Extended warranty coverage may varies depends on the full terms and conditions applied.
III. This warranty is void and or not cover if the product is:
1. Over product warranty period whilst complying with the local Law requirements;
2. The product has been subjected to abnormal use, insufficient protection, improper storage, exposure to excessive moisture or dampness, exposure to excessive temperature (less-10º, equal or above 55º), unauthorized modification, unauthorized repair (including but not limited to use of unauthorized spare parts in repairs) ,abuse, tempered ,accidents, human damage, rust, Acts of God, spills of food or liquids etc;
3. In case of tampering, alteration, abrasion, deletion, removal of serial number found on product and its components and accessories; detachment, breaking, tampering or other violation of integrity of seals placed on the product by unauthorized person;
4. The product has been used with or connected to an accessory, component, device, equipment, programs etc:
a. Not supplied by Caixun Malaysia or its affiliates;
b. Not fit for use with the product or;
c. Used otherwise than in manner intended.
5. The failure be caused by viruses of any kind, or improper installation of software or software not provided by Caixun Malaysia;
6. You have not notified Caixun Malaysia of the defect in the product during the applicable warranty period；Dysfunction of electricity grid;
7. Used in commercial application;
8. The member of which, by their nature or by normal wear, tear or decay, require periodic maintenance or replacement (the/ and power cables and structure components, subject to mechanical stress), by way of example and not exhaustive;
9. The product damaged during transportation when send to Caixun Malaysia or Authorized service provider or ASC for repair or after repaired return back to Customer;
10. The product has been painted or covered with some materials that affect its right functioning;
11. Ordinary adjustment to the product which can be performed by customer as outlined in user manual;
12. Failure to use the product in accordance with the instruction provided by Caixun Malaysia;
13. Signal reception problems caused by external antenna or cable system;
14. Serial number recorded on e-Warranty claimed or original purchasing receipt is different from buyer’s product;
15. insect’s infestation or pests invade or animal urine.
IV. Warranty not transferable:
1. This warranty is not transferable and applies only to the original purchaser and does not extend to subsequent owners of the product. Any applicable implied warranties ,including the warranty of merchantability, are limited in duration to a period of the express warranty as provided herein beginning with the date of original purchase at seller and no warranties, whether express or implied shall apply to this product thereafter, Caixun Malaysia makes no warranty as to the fitness of the product for any particular purpose and use.
2. This warranty was given by Caixun Malaysia if any item or right conflict with laws of Malaysia, the laws of Malaysia will be prevailed.
V. Force Majeure Event
1. Force Majeure Event means an event or cause beyond the reasonable control of the party claiming force majeure including, without limitation, fire, flood, earthquake, elements of nature or acts of God, acts of war, terrorism, riots, civil discords, rebellions, or revolutions, strikes, country lockdown, riot, lockouts and any other relevant.
2. Subject to clause (V)1, neither party will be liable for any default or delay in the performance, speed, arrangement of technical service and support by Caixun Malaysia under the conditions which is due to a Force Majeure Event.
3. a party who is unable to perform any of its obligations under the conditions because of a Force Majeure Event will be excused from performance or observance of the obligations affected by the Force Majeure Event for as long as the Force Majeure Event prevails.
VI. For any others’ enquiries:
1. In the event of defect of product, kindly report the problem(s) via below e-mail or hotline:-
a. For Product/ Service Enquiry, please contact us at 03 – 5115 0515;
b. E-mail us at email@example.com;
c. WhatsApp live chat us at +01 9335 0515 or;
d. Message us on our Official Facebook Page - @CaixunMalaysia
VII. E-Warranty Registration:
1. You may register your e-Warranty with Caixun on http://www.caixun-global.com/my/.
We thank you for your purchase of Caixun Malaysia Product. Hope you enjoy it.