1． Which video format can be played through USB ？
2． The U dish and or mobile hard dish cannot be identified by TV USB.
1) The video or audio format files supported by the TV are reflected in the streaming media part of the user manual. As long as the audio or video files in the supported format are copied on the U disk or mobile hard disk, after plugging in the USB port on the TV, Press the “source” key on the remote control, select the streaming media option, press the OK or OK button, and then select the corresponding file in the U disk or mobile hard dish to play .
2) For some models USB when you plug in U dish or a mobile hard dish, the TV screen will prompt "There is a new device inserted", then press confirm or OK to enter the corresponding file, and then select the corresponding file to play.
3) If it can't be played, please initialize the U disk or mobile hard disk, and convert the file downloaded from the computer into a supportable format file reflected on user manual.
4) If there are no problems in the inspection above, please call service center.
3． USB not working
1) Check if the corresponding USB channel is selected. Try to update a U disk test
2) Change another U disk.
3) Access to TV side another USB port.
4) Restart the TV.
5) Make a factory reset to see if it is restored.